Welcome!

I am a Christian, single mom, and a teacher. I actually started this blog as part of a requirement for a class I was taking. It wasn't until I got ADDICTED to Pinterest, and started Blog-hopping that I decided to actually keep up with mine. I hope you find something you can use, and something you can contribute! Make it a great day!!!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Win a Cricut!

I get a craft e-newsletter.  It's always full of great ideas.  Anyway, today I noticed an opportunity to enter a give-away for a Cricut!  Oh what I could do with one of those!  I get an extra entry for blogging about it and an extra entry for linking to it!  So here is the link.  If you're interested do it now; today is the last day!
http://www.favecraftsblog.com/surprise-were-giving-away-a-cricut/

No comments:

Post a Comment