Welcome!

I am a Christian, single mom, and a teacher. I actually started this blog as part of a requirement for a class I was taking. It wasn't until I got ADDICTED to Pinterest, and started Blog-hopping that I decided to actually keep up with mine. I hope you find something you can use, and something you can contribute! Make it a great day!!!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Alright, so I've decided to give blogging another try.  Especially since discovering, and becoming addicted to Pinterest!  Anyway, I want to share with you an amazing deal currently on Vistaprint.  I ordered a small banner (1 1/2 ft X 3ft ?) for FREE!!!!  All I had to pay was shipping ($7.95?)!!!  If I do this right you should be able to see/click to see below.  There are all kinds of other things you can get for free too (just the cost of  shipping)!  see/click to see

No comments:

Post a Comment