Welcome!

I am a Christian, single mom, and a teacher. I actually started this blog as part of a requirement for a class I was taking. It wasn't until I got ADDICTED to Pinterest, and started Blog-hopping that I decided to actually keep up with mine. I hope you find something you can use, and something you can contribute! Make it a great day!!!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Linky Party

I'm taking the plunge!!! No, not into a nice cool pool. (Though that is where those of us in WI would like to be!) I mean the plunge into the world of Linky Parties!!! This one sounded perfect for my maiden voyage. Heee Heee It's the Newbie Blog Hoppers Hop! What a great way to get to know and support one another! I hope you link up and share: 1.what state you are in 2.your current teaching position 3.your teaching experience 4.when you started blogging 5.share a blogging tip / blogging resource 1. I am in Wisconsin. 2. I JUST found out I've been laid off from my Title 1 position. (Thanks to all the politicians who think education doesn't need ANY money!) 3. I've been teaching since 2001. I've taught middle school SE, 1st, 2nd, 5th, and 1-12 Title 1. 4. I started blogging about 9 months ago for a class I was taking, but only got "serious" about it this summer. 5. The newest resource I've found is blogaholicnetwork.com. They describe themselves as, "Blogaholic Social Network is a community where bloggers can connect to seek and share resources, knowledge, guidance, and ideas about blogging."

No comments:

Post a Comment